- From 2.5 kW to 5 kW with PKEA units
- From 5 kW to 25 kW with PACi units
- Operation even at -20°C outdoor temperature
- Excellent performance with excellent SEER
- Product design for 24/7 operation
- Alternative run function
- Backup function
- Redundancy function
- Error information by dry contact
On 24/7 operation, the performance of the air conditioning is a key factor.
When the efficiency is high, the return on investment of such units is quickly reached.
Indoor Fan. Cross-Flow-Fan
- High durability rolling bearings, large size fan
- High efficiency blade
- Random pitch blade (low sound)
DC2P Panasonic original compressor, with high efficiency and reliability.
1. High Efficiency Motor The premium silicon steel motor meets industry efficiency requirements.
2. Improved Lubrication of High Volume Oil Pump The extended, high volume oil pump in conjunction with a larger capacity oil reservoir provides superior lubrication.
3. Accumulator has Larger Refrigerant Capacity The larger accumulator accommodates generous refrigerant amounts needed in longer line length installations.
The PAW-SERVER-PKEA server room interface manages redundancy and backup of two PKEA units with two different selectable modes:
- Plug and play by embedded redundancy and backup algorithm (no external signal needed. Further details please refer to operation manual)
- External (third party PLC) redundancy and backup management by dry contact
All settings are possible without the need for a computer connection. A special Energy Saving Mode is selectable by deep switch (available only in plug and play mode). The level of remote control input prohibition can be set when external management is by dry contact.
PAW-PACR3, in combination with one PAW-T10V on each indoor unit, allows the redundant operation of 2 (or 3) PAC-i or VRF indoor units.
All units will be operated by programmable turns in order to achieve the same operating time (example turn every 8 hours with 24 hours).
If the room temperature exceeds a freely set value, the 2nd (or 3rd) unit will be switched ON and an alarm will be activated.
Display and Settings:
Possible to select next unit manually / Possible to reset operation / LED display shows operation status of the 2 or 3 units / Operation status output / Alarm LED and alarm output / Temperature limit can be set / Temperature hysteresis can be set / Room temperature is displayed / Time counter displayed1. Alarm contact / 2. Room thermostat / 3. External contacts